Mantra is a Sanskrit word meaning a ‘Man’ (mind) and ‘tra’ (transport). Instruments of thoughts or a mind vehicle.
Mantra is concentrated in a sentence, a phrase or even one word. Behind every mantra stands an idea, an understanding of life, of you, of the Universe.
We believe that You can offer mantra to your heart. There are thousands of mantras and you can create your own. Some are very long, so you can chose the first 3-4 words for your jewelry.
You can choose one word that is meaningful to you and that reminds you on your spiritual practice, such as Sadhana, Kriya, Prana.
Here are some beautiful mantras that you can choose.
- Ek Ong Kar meaning The Creator and the Creation are one.
- Ardas Bhaee is a Mantra of answered prayers.
- Aap Sahaee Hoa is a Mantra that gives protection and mental balance.
- Amrit Vela is known as early morning spiritual practice. You can use it to celebrate your devotion. Have it on Your Personal Mantra Brooch!
- Akaal Maha Kaal is a Mantra that removes the fear and relaxes the mind.
- Ra Ma Da Sa is the Earth Mantra. Will look amazing on Personal Mantra Infinity Bracelet.
- Hum Dum Har Har is a Mantra that refers to the creative essence inside us all.
- Aap Sahaee Hoa is a Mantra believed to provide the gift of prosperity from The Creator.
- Guru Ram Das Hai is a Mantra of self-healing, humility, relaxation, protective grace, and emotional relief. It calls on the spirit of humility and grace. Fits perfectly on Personal Mantra Infinity Necklace.
- Har is The Creative Infinity. Have it on Personal Mantra Earrings!
Send us Your Mantra in the message after you complete your order.