Being Committed to Yourself. Chakraus's purpose is to remind you to love yourself at every moment. We are driven by idea that our jewelry assists you in your journey of exploring a self-love.
Here are some of the beautiful mantras that you can choose for your jewelry to remind yourself how magnificent you are.
- Sat Nam is a powerful mantra that initiates the journey to self-hood. Meaning I am truth or Truth is who I am represents that Individual truth and Universal truth become one and the same.
- Yam is known as a Mantra of Love. It initiates the opening of oneself up to unconditional love and compassion. It fits lovely on the Personal Mantra Brooch.
- Aad Guray Nameh is a Mantra used for protection, to gain clarity, and to receive guidance from one’s highest Self. Meaning I bow to the primal wisdom. It fits perfectly on the Personal Mantra Bracelet.
- Wahe Guru meaning a Wonderful Teacher is an awakening Mantra and a way of expressing the bliss of going from spiritual darkness to spiritual enlightenment.
- So Purkh is a Mantra to attract divine love. It has the power to release everything from your life that does not serve you. It fits beautifully on the Personal Mantra Ring.
- Sa Ta Na Ma is known as a Mantra of Transformation. It has the power to break habits and addictions. It fits the best on the Personal Mantra Necklace.
- Ong So Hung is "Creator, I am Thou!", a heart-opening and empowering Mantra.
- Aad Such is a Mantra for removing life blocks.
- Ong means Creator - the primal vibration from which all creativity flows. Looks amazing on the Personal Mantra Earrings.